Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Last year I was waiting for a couple of items to come it and they almost didn’t make it in time! So, this year I’m knocking it out early. Here is my 2021 Gift Guide for Her and Him! A number of the items on Her Guide I can personally vouch for because I already have them or have gifted them in the past. And, I may have purchased a couple of items on the gift guide for myself while putting it together, ha! A number of the items are also currently on sale!!
Some affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog! For more information, visit my Disclosure.
2021 Gift Guide for Her
- Essential oil diffuser with 12 essential oils + more $265.00 – The ultimate diffuser and essential oils collection. She can make her home smell incredible, turn the oils into wellness rollers with the included roller balls, and get jump started on a new lifestyle free from chemicals.
- Apple Watch band $20.99 – I purchased this color for my daughter and I have it in the Pearl White. It looks like a much more expensive band than it is. And it comes with a really handy tool that makes resizing it a breeze.
- Sherpa Shacket
$119.00$49.99 – I’ve been wanting to try out the shacket trend and snatched this one up while putting together the gift guide. It also comes in other colors.
- Spotted Court Sneakers
$110.00$63.60 with code SAVEONSALE – I’m so in love with these sneakers, they go with everything!
- Leather Bag $158.00 – Saddlebag in a gorgeous Cabernet tone and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Gold Circle Ring
$105.00$89.90 I have had my eye on this delicate 14k gold ring for a while now. Simple and can be worn daily.
- Match striker $24.00 – This handmade match striker is made in North Carolina. Perfect accessory for a candle lover.
- Gold huggie earrings $48.00 – These simple gold huggie hoops were another item I picked up for myself while putting this guide together. They came in yesterday and couldn’t be any more perfect!
- Silk pillowcase $23.99 – The silk feels amazing to sleep on but is even better for your skin and hair. No more crazy hair in the morning!
- Facial steamer
$123.00$47.20 – I started using this facial steamer 1-2 times a week over the Summer to detoxify and clean out my pores. Feels like a trip to the spa, but at home.
- Leather mules $128.00 – Easy and effortless way to dress up her everyday jeans.
- Bamboo pajama set
$175.00$131.25 with code SHELLEY45 – I cannot say enough about these pajamas. SO SOFT and they come in other colors. I’ve been wearing them for two years and they are absolutely my favorites. These got me away from wearing old t-shirts and my husband’s flannel pants.
- Glossier You perfume $60.00 – A warm and familiar scent that isn’t over powering. I was hesitant to buy this without first testing it out, but was pleasantly surprised by it when it arrived. All the buzz was true.
- Instax phone photo printer $99.99 – Print any photo from your smartphone on this Polaroid printer! Pick up this film to go with it.
- Quartz roller $12.98 – Tuck this in a stocking for a skin and beauty lover.
Gift Guide for Him
- Ninja blender
$119.99$109.99 – My husband’s go to every morning before work to make smoothies. Comes with travel tumblers so he can drink it on the way to work.
- Smash burger press $14.99 – Burgers on the grill never tasted so good!
- Sweater fleece vest $99.00 – He will wear it all the time. ALL THE TIME.
- Minnetonka slippers $74.95 – Cozy around the house but with a hard sole if he needs to run outside for something.
- Oculus VR headset $299.00 – So much fun for him and the entire family!
- Self heating mug $39.88 – Charging coaster keeps the mug and contents warm for up to 3 hours so there is no need to run and reheat.
- Bluetooth speaker $99.99 – Waterproof, dustproof, and floatable wireless speaker with a 100ft. range.
- Portable fire pit
$349.99$224.99 – This portable fire pit only weighs 20lbs and it’s SMOKELESS! Sitting around the fire just got a lot more enjoyable.
- Headphone stand $13.99 – Headphones finally have a proper home with cord storage in the back.
- Golf storage $99.99 – All his golfing gear in one organized space.
- Apple AirTag $29.00 – No more lost keys! Use this tag to track anything you want in the Find My app.
- Butane Torch $20.99 – Lighting the fireplace and grill got a lot more exciting. Of course it’s also great for roasting, searing, and melting cheese.
- Touchscreen gloves $40.00 – Touchscreen gloves that actually work.
- Percussion massager $129.99 – I could go for this right now. And it comes with all sorts of cool attachments for different levels of soreness.