I’ve been on Amazon a lot lately trying to find lighting for a project currently underway. While searching for lighting I got sidetracked as one does on that site. There is just so much good stuff on there! Here’s a round up of my favorite Amazon finds and what is waiting for me to bring home.
Some affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog! For more information, visit my Disclosure
- I’m thinking about Spring and Summer a lot lately. These silicone wine glasses are perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Found these waffle weave bath towels and am in love with the color and texture. They also come in other colors as well.
- The perfect little accent table, just over $50. I have a similar one in-between our living room chairs, but this size can go anywhere and would even be great next to a bathtub.
- Absolutely darling industrial sconce that comes in all the finishes.
- My 40th birthday was last Monday. Suddenly feeling the need to try all the beauty things. I just got this jade roller in and am so excited to add it into my routine.
- Meet the pendants I want to put up in our kitchen. Cannot get them out of my head.
- Have you switched to a silk pillowcase yet? My face doesn’t feel as dry in the morning and it definitely keeps my hair smoother. I switched Izzy’s pillowcase to one a few years back and holy cow what a difference it made with bedhead!
- Super cute striped throw blanket that would look great at the foot of a bed or anywhere!
- I just picked up this set of two swing arm sconces ($95 for the pair!!) for a project that is going down in the background as I type!
- The only set of glasses you will ever need. I have had this set for 20 years! Not a single chip and they go with everything.
- I have had my eye on this wood pedestal for over a year. Why haven’t I bought it yet?! Perfect for a candle in the bathroom. Also comes in round.
- I swapped out our mismatched shower products to this set of matching pumps. Whoa! Pumps are sooo much easier and the shower no longer looks cluttered.
- Do you have plants? You need this moisture meter. No more guessing if you’re over or under watering. Such a life saver with my Fiddle Leaf Fig.
- I have this $28 throw blanket draped over the back of one of our grey chairs in the living room. Would make a great gift for a friend or for yourself.
- I keep seeing this set of three berry bowls on designer sites stacked up on open shelves. Also came across this single bowl if you don’t want a set.
- This glass decanter would be perfect beside for middle of the night sips of water.
- For my birthday my husband bought me an Apple watch. Today I ordered this leather band for it. At $16.99 it’s worth trying out.
- I forgot to add these curtain rods to my round up! They come in multiple lengths from 16″ all the way up to 240″.
My Amazon Storefront
You can find all of my favorite Amazon purchases as well as curated items like these in my Amazon Storefront. I update and add to this list regularly so you always have the latest and greatest. You can access it at any time by going to the main menu on my blog, hover over Shop, and click on Amazon Storefront.
What great find have you picked up from Amazon lately?