It’s that time of the year! Time to get a jump start on gifts. With crazy lead times and Christmas less than eight weeks away I think it’s best to get it taken care of early. I’m starting my first gift guide of the year with gifts for coffee lovers. With so many fans of coffee out there, you’ll be able to cross a lot of gifts off your list!
This post is sponsored by Walmart; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Some affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog! For more information, visit my Disclosure.
You may have seen our massive espresso machine. It’s a beast. But, it’s definitely not a must have. I picked up this smaller espresso machine to test out. It fits perfectly on the counter under regular height kitchen cabinets (something I can’t do with our big machine). This Farberware espresso machine is a great option for anyone who wants a homemade latte every once in a while without the fuss of a big machine. Simple and to the point. It’s also small enough that you could put it away in a cabinet or pantry when you’re not using it.
I love a glass mug with fancy coffee. Shows off all that pretty frothed milk! These classic glass mugs are a great buy at less than a $1 a piece.
What’s better than a latte? A latte with flavored syrup. This time of the year I’m really into Torani’s Sugar Free Classic Caramel. I think any coffee lover would be thrilled to receive some flavored syrup.
- Espresso machine
- Glass coffee mug
- Glass canister
- Vanilla syrup – sugar free
- Chocolate syrup – sugar free
- Caramel syrup – sugar free
Gift Guide for Coffee Lovers
No matter their coffee style, I’ve got something for everyone in this gift guide. Everything you see here can either be picked up at your local Walmart or shipped quickly to your door. With Walmart you know you’re going to find the best gifts at the best prices. Looking for more home gift ideas? Be sure to check out Walmart Home for lots more.
- Farberware Espresso Machine – This is a no frills, space saving espresso machine that would be a great gift for a college student that loves their lattes, but doesn’t need a big fancy machine. $64.97
- Self Heating Coffee Mug – Keep your coffee, tea, or hot chocolate warm for up to 3 hours. I’m picking this up for my husband! $39.88
- Glass Mug – Classic glass mug for a great price. $0.95
- Stoneware Mug – Loving everything stoneware and handmade looking right now. Out of stock online, but check your local store. $2.96
- Rose Gold Tumbler – 30 ounce tumbler that comes in 18 colors. $10.12
- Keurig Single Serve – No fuss, and just enough to get you going in the morning. Available in other colors. $46.46
- Dunkin’ Ground Coffee – I am a Dunkin’ girl through and through! Would love to find this in my Christmas stocking. $6.00
- Starbucks Ground Coffee – Because I know not everyone can be a cool Dunkin’ fan like me. Starbucks holiday blend. $9.98
- Breville Espresso Machine – The ultimate gift for an espresso lover. $748
- Electric Milk Frother – Stocking stuffer! $9.88
- Beautiful Coffee Maker – Well the name says it all! This pretty, sleek touchscreen brews 14 cups. $59