Today I have Emily over from the blog Recently!
Her DIY faux snakeskin table is how I first found Emily and her gorgeous blog.
Love the color, and again with the perfect styling. Nailed it!
Take it away Emily!
Hello all! Emily from Recently here to share the secrets of my handbag with you today.
1. My bag is new, but not in the traditional sense. I found it at a local vintage boutique and it’s old-school Banana Republic. I believe that’s how you know you’re old– when something made when you were a teenager is in a vintage shop. Oh dear. I love it regardless of its age!
2. My fairly new Target wallet that has lots of nooks and crannies for storing all my receipts.
3. Diapers and wipes– I’m afraid my little guy has a ways to go before he’s potty trained.
4. Fruit pouch, or “poups” as we call them, and a container full of cheerios– always good for a hungry boy on the go.
5. I love this handy diaper/wipes carrier! It’s the most convenient thing. I can just pop it in my bag and go.
6. Aviators (can’t live without ’em), Rosebud Salve and nail polish. Can’t forget the hand sanitizer! I’m sort of (OK, crazy) about germs.
7. My trusty OLD iphone. I still have the 3G and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my iphone 5. Tucked under my phone are the coupons I always seem to have floating around. Why can I never find them when I need them?!
8. Car keys. My new bag is so much better than my old one for key finding. I almost know where they are now!
9. Blog planner. I keep notes, ideas and my schedule here and try to have it with me at all times.
10. A random pair of earrings, my favorite Revlon balm stain, and Philosophy’s Falling in Love scent.
How crazy that bag was found in a vintage shop! I’m definitely starting to feel old 🙁 I love the weaving and color on that bag.
Fruit pouches – one of the best things ever. I found one the other day that was kale, strawberry and apple. To my total amazement, Izzy LOVED it. Finally, a score for Mommy.
And, I must be the only one out there that isn’t organized enough to have a blog planner. Must get on that. Pretty sure my life, and blog would run much smoother with one.
Thank you so much for stopping by today Emily!