- Favorite color? Pink
- Favorite toy? Giraffe
- Favorite fruit? Cherries
- Favorite TV show? Austin & Alley
- Favorite breakfast? Pancakes & granola
- Favorite lunch? Mac & Cheese
- Favorite outfit? Dresses
- Favorite game? Chase Me (she likes having us chase her around the house and hide)
- Favorite snack? Teddy Grahams
- Favorite animal? Giraffes
- Favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
- Favorite book? Josie and the Lucky Number 7
- Favorite cereal? Mom cereal (Special K Fruit & Yogurt)
- Favorite thing to do outside? Dig
- Favorite drink? Daddy’s tea (she likes to steal sips of her Daddy’s tea when we eat out)
- Favorite holiday? Christmas
- Favorite thing to take to bed? Giraffe
- Who is your best friend? Chloe, Piper & Coralie
- What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Cake
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Tinkerbell
Sooo adorable, Shelley! I wish I had done this with my kids when they were smaller…;)
Have a wonderful wonderful birthday celebration, Izzy! And happy cake, Shelley…;)
I'm SO sorry we won't be there to help Miss Izzy celebrate. Give her a big hug from Harps and Ollie (and me of course)…maybe we can go to lunch next weekend…
What a cute idea! I'll have to remember this when I have kids!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!!! xoxox
happy birthday to your daughter!!
That is such a cute idea Shelley and will be so fun to look back on throughout the years. I love that she wants to be Tinkerbell when she grows up! I've tagged you in a little bloggy game. Stop by my blog if you have a chance amidst your party weekend. Have fun!
so doing this! Happy bday Izzy! Rub cake in your hair and run around naked! You are the sweetest little girl ever, and you have the best momma in the whole world! MUah! We loves you!
That is the greatest idea? I write my kids a love letter every birthday, which I'll given them when they grow up, but I love the idea of adding this to it!!!
Happy birthday to your sweet little girl, I love the idea of the interview. Thanks for linking up and following on the linky follower…following you on linky too.
Happy birthday!! What a neat idea to do each year. Thanks so much for joining us in the Blog Hop! It's great to "meet you!"
this is awesome and perfect timing! My emersons birthday is march 5th; she will be 3 too! I love the idea of doing this every year!!! hope you had fab weekend xoxox E