Izzy jut celebrated her 8th birthday last week! She decided to go with a smaller group so she could have a slumber party again this year. I was totally ok with that! She was trying to come up with a theme and couldn’t decide between a spa party or Star Wars. So, in true off-the-wall Izzy fashion, we combined the two for a Star Wars Spa Party and it couldn’t have been more perfect!
We started with this invitation from Sweet Tea and a Cactus. The shop owner was awesome to work with and for a tiny fee I was able to change the colors and some of the design.
- Calming background music
- Lots of scented candles
- Cucumber or other infused flavored water on hand
- Scented foot bath with flower petals before pedicures
- Hair towels to keep hair out of face for facial mask
- Simple avocado facial mask (just mashed up avocados)
- Sliced cucumbers for eyes
- Stack of rolled white towels for drying
- Polishes, remover, and cotton balls displayed on a pretty tray
You are THE best mom ever. How creative to combine the two themes instead of making your sweet girl choose. I love how you pulled this girly spa Star Wars shebang off! Too cute!!