Be sure to stop by Craft a Better World, say hello, and check out her great blog!
Rules of the Award:
2. Speaking of boogers, when I would drive home from work I would wait to pick my nose until I got to a particular exit on the highway… every time. It was my safe place where no one would drive past and see me pick 😀
3. I’m afraid to walk barefoot in grass. There are so many spiders out there!
4. Another thing I’m afraid of… swimming in lakes. You can’t see what’s below you. Have you guys seen that show River Monsters?
5. I usually try on 2-3 outfits when getting ready, only to throw in the towel and put on sweats.
6. I stole $0.75 from Izzy’s piggy bank so I could have enough change to buy myself a Reeses Peanut Butter Blast from Sonic. Definitely a bad mommy moment.
7. I once had a cop run away from giving me a speeding ticket. Let me paint the scene – I was 9 mths pregnant, past due, and had just left the salon where a woman WHACKED my hair off. I was BAWLING on the drive home, and apparently speeding. When I got pulled over it just made me cry more. The officer asked me what was wrong. My response (in between hysterical sobs) – “I’m fat… I’m past due… my hair is now ruined, and I look ugly.” Poor guy stood their like a deer in headlights before he was able to run back to the squad car and high tail it out of there.
7 New-found Blogs
Be sure to stop by and check out these amazing blogs, you won’t be disappointed!